As we celebrate 48 years of the Centre for Policy Research (CPR), we are delighted to invite you to a special panel discussion with CPR across generations of policy researchers and practitioners:
The Role of Ideas in Shaping 21st-century India
- Meenakshi Gopinath, Chairperson, Governing Board, CPR
- Shyam Saran, Senior Fellow, CPR
- Yamini Aiyar, President and Chief Executive, CPR
- Partha Mukhopadhyay, Senior Fellow, CPR
- Nimmi Kurian, Professor, CPR
- Navroz Dubash, Professor, CPR
- Avani Kapur, Fellow and Director, Accountability Initiative, CPR
- K Rahul Sharma, Associate Fellow, CPR
- Mekhala Krishnamurthy, Senior Fellow and Director, State Capacity Initiative, CPR
In case of any issues and for any queries, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Discussion
How can ideas shape policy and what has been the role of policy research through the last few decades? How can effective engagement with ideas lead to sound policy implementation? How can a robust and rigorous policy ecosystem be created to ensure that ideas are debated, discussed and critiqued? On its 48th anniversary, CPR brings together scholars from across generations who will grapple with these questions and shed light on the role of think tanks and ideas in public policy.